Contact person: Judith Solé
Mas Tarres Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Siurana
Fruity, Mild Oil in Signature Whiskey Bottle
- Smooth, fruity cold pressed olive oil
- Flavors of green apples and herbs
- Very low acidity, no bitterness
- Perfect for salads and sautéed vegetables
- Made by the Solé family since 1944
Mas Tarres is a fruity, flavorful extra virgin olive oil from the hills of Catalonia. Made exclusively from sweet, nutty Arbequina olives, it is the perfect pairing for fresh greens, sautéed garden vegetables or warm baked bread. It has delicate flavors of green apples, herbs and roasted almonds and is sure to become a favorite.
The Solé family has olive oil in their bones, with generation after generation learning how to make excellent oil. The key is fresh, perfectly ripe Arbequina olives, cold pressed within hours of harvest. The result is an exceptionally flavorful, healthful oil.
Mas Tarres packages their olive oil in attractive whiskey bottles with dark glass to protect the flavor compounds and healthful vitamins of the oil. Store this exceptional olive oil in a cool, dark place and use within a few months.
Award winning Mas Tarres olive oil is part of the DOP Siurana, a government regulated region recognized for its unique and premium products. This cold pressed extra virgin olive oil is part of the Mediterranean diet, and has many incredibly healthful properties, from lowering cholesterol to maintaining healthful skin. Only fresh, pure extra virgin oil has these benefits, so be sure to use this precious oil soon after opening.
- Gold Medal – Prodexpo Moscow 2014, Russia
- Gold Medal – Los Angeles International Olive Oil Award 2013
- Finalist for Fruity Olive Oil – Mario Solinas – COI Madrid 2013, Spain
- Innovation Award– SIAL Shanghai 2013, China
- Gold Medal – Terraolivo EVOO Competition 2012, Israel
- Bronze Medal – Los Angeles International Olive Oil Award 2012
- Gold Medal – Los Angeles International Olive Oil Award 2010
- Premio ITQI – Dos Estrellas 2010, Bélgica
- Best Olive Oil Award – DOP SIURANA 2009-2010
- Primer Premio Publikumsfavorit – Olio 2008, Zurich